Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. And prepare the edges of the pan with butter to prevent sticking.
Prepare ingredients into three bowls:
1. Take chicken breasts (I had three) and cut them into portioned chunks/ strips.
2. Then dip the chicken into the bowls, by their order (1, 2, 3).
3. Then place the chicken into the pan that you have prepared so the chicken all lays in a row.
4. For extra crunch break up more cheez-its to sprinkle on top of the ckicken.
5. Place in oven for about 40-45 minutes. or until chicken is cooked.
6. Enjoy Cheese heaven! :)
The picture doesn't make it look that appetizing but I assure you it was super yummy.