photo banner1_zps38c3ac09.jpg photo banner2_zpsf710263a.jpg photo banner3_zpsa618be5d.jpg photo banner4_zps1a70726f.jpg photo banner5_zps4d8ad8b8.jpg

Monday, January 28, 2013


If you have read my "About ME" you would have read that I am truly obsessed with animals especially handicap ones. Well since today was a rainy day I decided to make another trip to the Indy Humane Society. Which is always a bad idea, because I tend to fall in love with dogs really fast, and it doesn't help that I am a broke college student.... Just like any other visit i fell in love. Her name is Samantha and she is a pit bull, terrier mix. She is light brown and is the top middle picture above. What made her extra special to me is that she recently got her back leg amputated. Knowing that I couldn't bring her home with me breaks my heart, but also give me the motivation to save money and hopefully one day I will be able to rescue a handicap dog like Samantha. 
-Stephanie 

https://indyhumane.org/index.php/find_pet/dogs/adoptable_dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment