photo banner1_zps38c3ac09.jpg photo banner2_zpsf710263a.jpg photo banner3_zpsa618be5d.jpg photo banner4_zps1a70726f.jpg photo banner5_zps4d8ad8b8.jpg

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The View


 


Gentle flakes floating around each other like a ballroom dance.
Softly, as if gravity didn't exist.
Pure.
Quiet.

Snow.

        I have always loved snow.  And I don't mean the kinda love that only lasts the first few snows of the year.  I would be completely elated if it snowed everyday. Snow is enchanting.  It softens the world and covers it with a gentle purity.  So it was to my uncontainable joy to walk back from class this morning in the snow.  I took the long way.  I zig-zagged across the sidewalk trying to catch the especially big flakes in my hands.  (People looked at me like I was a freshman).
     
My heart is just so full.

I will never get tired of snow.





No comments:

Post a Comment